Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reports to: Head of Supply Chain
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join onsite team based in Bridport. The key purpose of the role to operate the FM Helpdesk ensuring that all calls are processed, co-ordinating all the necessary information to ensure the contract is managed effectively.
- Initial engagement with suppliers regarding performance
- Review and approve LENS rate cards
- Benchmark rates and report on market gaps
- Validate costings for mobilisations
- Support business in sourcing alternative suppliers
- Drive supplier app and monitor usage
- Working with Supply Chain Analyst to develop and implement recommendation report regarding supplier performance
Core Qualities & Attributes
- 5 x A*-C GCSE’s or equivalent (must include English and Maths)
- Have a strong commitment and be self-motivated to develop and learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high standards of English, spelling and grammar
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team
- Sufficient drive to seek work on own initiative and ask for help where needed
- A desire to develop a career in a dynamic environment
In order to be successful, you will need to be enthusiastic and well-disciplined. In addition, you need to exhibit initiative, be reliable and conscientious. Excellent communication skills are essential.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
Bellrock also offers 25 days holiday, an employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.com.