Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Transitional Account Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Account Co-ordinator based in Leicester. The key purpose is to support the Account Manager, who is responsible for the contractual and commercial relationship with the client, by co-ordinating activities, generating information from both internal and external sources, being a point of escalation for the Supply Chain and responding to a variety of additional requests to ensure smooth service delivery across the portfolio.
- Support the Account Manager by ensuring that all contractual obligations are met.
- Develop strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and provide timely responses to requests for help and support.
- Be the first point of escalation for the client and suppliers as required.
- Co-ordinate and resolve issues quickly, by means of job and quotation chasing.
- Ensure that any client complaints regarding service delivery are managed and escalated to the Account Manager in a timely manner with corrective actions closed out quickly.
- Support the Account Manager in monitoring the overall Contract performance (outputs) maintaining a regular dialogue with key stakeholders in the client’s business.
- Support the Account Manager in developing and shaping the Strategic Account Plan by working closely with the wider Bellrock Team.
- Co-ordinate the activities of Bellrock departments to ensure that the necessary data/management information is provided to enable the effective monitoring of the Contract.
- Work with the Reporting Team to develop and shape standardisation of reporting formats.
- Ensure that the Reporting Team generate the reports required for the Contract in a timely manner and in the agreed format.
- Compile and gather the necessary data and information required for all reporting requirements.
- Work with the Reporting Team to respond to ad hoc request for reports.
- Monitor and liaise with suppliers to ensure the effective day-to-day delivery of the service and identify and escalate any performance issues to the Account Manager.
- Co-ordinate Compliance and PPM activity through liaising with the Planned Team and support the Account Manager in routinely meeting or beating the KPI target.
- Monitor and drive timely closure of all PPM, Reactive, Quoted and Remedial Works and ensure all KPIs are met.
- Co-ordinate Accounts Payable activity by working closely with the Accounts Payable Team to reduce supplier debt and action client queries.
- Work with the Bellrock Supply Chain to support the mobilising of new suppliers by helping to co-ordinate the activities of the key stakeholders.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture ensuring any issues and areas of concern are escalated to the Account Manager and addressed.
- Embrace learning and personal development opportunities.
- Promote the ‘Bellrock’ culture within the business.
- Technical capability
- IT literate particularly Excel – to include pivot tables and data manipulation
- Basic Commercial contract awareness
- Facilities Management or Customer Service
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Understanding how to manage client relationships
- Credit control and management of debt
- Awareness of Procurement and Supply chain leverage
- Experience of managing budgets
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.