Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Services
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Account Manager based in Head Office, Leicester. Account Manager will be responsible for managing a Managing Agent Contract. Reporting to the Head of Managed Accounts, ensure that all contractual obligations are met including meeting the contract deliverables and owning the P&L balance sheet. The role will involve supporting the client in meeting their compliance targets and supporting them on their Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability performance by driving excellence and championing continuous improvement through supply chain partners. Building strong client relationships, always ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Develop a Strategic Account Plan and ensure that the contractual obligations are successfully delivered.
- Ensure that the Key Account Management Plan is clearly communicated and understood throughout the Contract and to others as appropriate.
- Build strong client relationships built on trust to enable a true partnership.
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to support the successful delivery of the Contract.
- Lead by example and support and develop team members.
- Building effective supply chain relationships to enable the Contract deliverables.
- Manage the Contract budget, highlighting any issues or opportunities that may arise.
- Identify and action potential cost saving opportunities and provide supplementary reporting.
- Manage the overall Contract performance (outputs) by conducting regular client reviews to inform performance and shape the Strategic Account Plan.
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on performance against KPI’s and client specific data as required.
- Identify any supply chain performance issues and support the client in addressing and rectifying them.
- Ensure and improve the delivery of service excellence across the Account through maximising efficient and effective working practices and actively sharing best practice.
- Work with the client to determine any additional services that Bellrock Group may be able to offer to support the business.
- Support the bidding process as required.
- Promote the ‘Bellrock’ culture within the business.
- Facilities Management qualification or relevant training
- IT literate, Particularly Excel-including data manipulation
- Educated to degree level
- BIMF level 5 Qualified
- MA and PC Contract Management
- Managed client relationships
- Stakeholder and people management
- Worked in a customer facing environment
- Worked in a Facilities Management environment and has an understanding of the industry/FM market
- Budgetary Management
- Development and realisation of cost saving initiatives
- Management of/communication with the Supply Chain
- Data management, analysis and reporting
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Commercial Contract awareness and understanding
- Basic technical understanding
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability awareness
- Worked in a technical environment
- Worked with Suppliers/ Procurement and Supply Chain leverage
- Proactive/uses initiative
- Ability to provide clear direction
- Demonstrates good business acumen
- Good organisational skills and pays attention to detail
- Articulate/effective communicator
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to Bellrock values
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.