Reporting to: Office Manager
The opportunity has arisen for an Administration Co-ordinator to join Oakleaf team in Northampton. The primary focus of Oakleaf’s Administration Team is to provide support for all Directors, Project managers and Surveyors during the process of planning, executing and reporting on all types of survey work.
- Assisting the Office Manager and Project Managers as required.
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate.
- Booking in surveys.
- Managing data submission and inputting data.
- Keeping job folders and master site lists up to date.
- Producing reports and spreadsheets.
- Quality checking documents before issuing to clients.
- Problem solving skills are desirable to ensure the administration runs efficiently with little intervention from the Management staff.
- Analysis of data will also be required to ensure that final reports correctly reflect the findings of the Surveyors.
- Good planning and organisational skills, the ability to work unsupervised will be essential to ensure the department operates efficiently and that all systems both electronic and manual are maintained.
- Communications with both internal and external personnel will be a key requirement.
Core Qualities and Attributes:
- Keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Work well in a team as well as using your own initiative.
- Flexible approach and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Capability to deal with high-volume data entry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and manipulate data.
- Good level of computer literacy (with Excel being particularly desirable).
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner.
- Have good customer service skills and can communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of management.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.