Location: Leicester / Home based
Reporting to: Team Leader
The opportunity has arisen for a Contact Centre Agent based in Leicester/Home based. The key purpose of the role is to undertake client specific duties and ensure the smooth running of the department by answering calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner, to provide an excellent level of customer service through all communication channels.
- Answering calls from specific clients and contractors in accordance with the agreed procedures on which performance will be measured
- Raising maintenance/security/Health & Safety orders via the Bellrock computerised databases following agreed procedure on which performance will be measured
- Monitoring jobs already logged onto the system to ensure that the Contractor has attended the clients site within the agreed SLA
- Obtaining authorisation as appropriate for works exceeding set guidelines
- Using email to inform and receive instruction
- Dealing with emails relating to order/quote approvals and queries from Contact Centre Agents and Contractors
- Monitoring overdue orders through to completion
- Ensuring set performance targets and KPI’s are met
- Managing and resolve customer complaints
- To ensure compliance to all relevant statutory duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act, details of which are listed within the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Any other reasonable duties which may be requested
- Computer literate
- Good decision maker
- Good Problem solver
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with customer via telephone and email
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Great Listening Skills
- Advanced Data Entry Skills
- Effective communicator across all levels
- Experienced Customer Service Advisor and Customer Focused
- High Attention to Detail
- Professional attitude towards colleagues and clients
- Strong ability to Multi-task
- Call centre experience 1 year (Essential)
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday-Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.