Location: West Lothian
Reporting to: Senior Facilities Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Contract Co-Ordinator based in West Lothian. To support, and directly reporting into, the Senior FM who is responsible for the contractual and commercial relationships with the client. This role will give support to that individual and the site team by coordinating back-office activities, generating information, and dealing with immediate issues plus a variety of additional requests to ensure smooth service delivery across the portfolio.
Safety, Health and Environment (S,H&E)
- Ensure that FM office areas comply with safe working practices.
- Procurement & Control of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for staff.
- Assist FM manager in developing and maintaining contract operations.
- Oversee data input into tracking systems, ensuring jobs are closed out within given timescales.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in the co-ordination of all on-site activities and coordination of meetings.
- Procurement & general filing.
- The post holder may be required to undertake any other duties, which may reasonably be required within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post.
- Maintain the respective cost Logs and assist in production of financial information.
- Assist the FM Manager in monitoring actual against budgeted expenditures
- Ensure that all contractual response times are understood and applied, with any failures being investigated and recorded on the relevant system.
- Manage & monitor local procurement.
- Prepare invoices for billing
- Assist with staff annual leave and sickness monitoring systems.
- Ensuring correct procedures are followed concerning HR policies and procedures.
- Assist with contract and client reports, as required.
Interaction with Others
- Regular communication with Facilities Manager and operations staff.
- Communication with client, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.