Reports to: Head of Operations
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Contract Manager, based at Solent. Contract Manager will be reporting to the Head of Operations, this is a pivotal role to effectively oversee service delivery across 5 PFI health centres with a continual focus on business efficiencies and best practices ensuring profitability with clear benefits to the client resulting in contract growth and longevity.
- Ultimately responsible for Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality (HSEQ) issues within the relevant contracts
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring compliance is achieved within the relevant contracts
- Management of maintenance tools ensuring business continuity and risk mitigation
- Manage and audit turnover/expenditure within budget as a minimum
- Develop plans for reduction of work in progress (WIP) and debt
- Responsibility for P&L in all relevant operating contracts
- Flexibility due to varied tasks within job role
- Oversee effective delivery of PPM and reactive works to ensure client satisfaction and drive continuous improvement in operational delivery
- Achieve internal / external KPI and SLA measures for service delivery
- Provide support to team, mentor, train and identify training needs to ensure they have the skills required to carry out their duties
- Promote and ensure efficient use of all resources
- Regularly liaise with management team and monitor optimum use of technical team
- Ensure Profitability and commercial growth of contracts
- Ability to promote the services delivered to new and existing clients
- Adopt new technology within contracts to attain maximum efficiencies
- Compilation of monthly / quarterly/ annual performance reports as determined by both the contract and Bellrock management system
Required: Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Senior manager with 5-10 year industry experience in Facilities Management
- Previous experience of LIFCO contracts advantageous
- Engineering / hard services background
- Comfortable to survey the estate (validating previous asset condition survey)
- 2-5 year middle management experience
- Desirable – Degree, HNC and Industry professional qualification or professional management qualification.
- DBS/EDBS cleared
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.