Reporting to: Contract Manager
The opportunity has arisen for the Contract Support Administrator to join our on-site team based in Swansea. The Contract Administrator will provide support the Contract Manager, who are responsible for the contractual and commercial relationship with the clients, by co-ordinating activities, generating information from both internal and external sources, validating system data and responding to a variety of additional requests to ensure smooth service delivery across the portfolio.
- Support the Contract Manager by validating system data.
- Support WCS Commercial Department with the mobilisation and transition of new contracts.
- Support the Contract Manager by ensuring that all contractual obligations are met.
- Develop strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and provide timely responses to requests for help and support.
- Work with the Bellrock Supply Chain to support the mobilising of new suppliers by helping to co-ordinate the activities of the key stakeholders.
- Be the first point of escalation for the client and suppliers as required.
- Co-ordinate and resolve issues quickly, by means of job and quotation chasing.
- Ensure that any client complaints regarding service delivery are managed and escalated to the Contract Manager in a timely manner with corrective actions closed out quickly.
- Support the Contract Manager in monitoring the overall Contract performance (outputs) maintaining a regular dialogue with key stakeholders in the client’s business.
- Co-ordinate the activities of Bellrock departments to ensure that the necessary data/management information is provided to enable the effective monitoring of the Contract.
- Work with the Reporting Team to develop and shape standardisation of reporting formats.
- Ensure that the Reporting Team generate the reports required for the Contract in a timely manner and in the agreed format.
- Compile and gather the necessary data and information required for all reporting requirements.
- Work with the Reporting Team to respond to ad hoc request for reports.
- Monitor and liaise with suppliers to ensure the effective day-to-day delivery of the service and identify and escalate any performance issues to the Contract Manager.
- Co-ordinate Compliance and PPM activity through liaising with the Planned Team and support the Contract Manager in routinely meeting or beating the KPI target.
- Monitor and drive timely closure of all PPM, Reactive, Quoted and Remedial Works and ensure all KPIs are met.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture ensuring any issues and areas of concern are escalated to the Contract Manager and addressed.
- Embrace learning and personal development opportunities.
- Promote the ‘Bellrock’ culture within the business.
- IT literate – intermediate level in use of Excel – including data manipulation
- Facilities Management (FM) qualification / working towards a n FM qualification
- Working in a client facing role
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Working with suppliers
- Managing multiple priorities
- Data management, analysis and reporting
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Working in a Facilities Management environment
- Commercial contract awareness and understanding
- Basic technical understanding
- Basic budgetary management
- Basic commercial contract awareness
- Procurement and supply chain leverage awareness
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability awareness
- Customer focussed
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated – driven
- Proactive/uses initiative
- Articulate/effective communicator
- Good organisational skills and pays attention to detail
- Good judgement /understands when
to escalate issues
- Team player
- Committed to personal development
- Commitment to Bellrock values
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.