Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Agent based in Sheffield. The Customer Services Agent (CSA) will act as the key point of contact for a portfolio of external clients. The key purpose of the role will be to deliver excellent customer services whilst ensuring job budgets, SLAs & KPIs are realised. The CSA will deal with work orders in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner ensuring work volume parameters are met. The CSA will be responsible for individual client orders throughout the life-cycle of the work order from initial receipt through to billing responsibilities. The CSA will focus on continuous improvement, speed and proficiency of internal processes as well as maintaining accurate information on internal systems.
- Key point of contact for nominated client(s).
- Process client work orders from initial receipt to invoice.
- Confirming attendance appointments with internal schedulers to achieve specified SLA.
- Issue purchase order to sub-contractors, confirm receipt, ETA, follow-up progress and validate documentation.
- Provide updates to clients and re-negotiate Kip’s /attendance where necessary.
- Provide clients and colleagues with updates on work in progress.
- Administer budget uplifts.
- Perform billing function duties ensuring work orders are billed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure all billing queries are resolve and clients are billed efficiently and effectively.
- Meet billing deadlines and client service level agreements to ensure any sales invoice queries are negated.
- Updating the internal workflow management system ensuring data provides real-time progress information.
- Updating client portals ensuring data provides real-time progress information.
- Attend client facing meetings
- General admin duties, typing and submitting quotes, scanning, photocopying etc
- General office duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
- Comply with the Company’s equal opportunities policy and all other policies designed to protect employees or clients from unequal treatment or harassment
- Good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Proven customer services skills.
- Competent administrator.
- Basic numeracy capability.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Reliability – responsible and dependable.
- Independence – able to manage own workload with minimum supervision.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Attention to detail – job requires being accurate in interpreting and communicating commercial details. Accurate data input requirements on internal and external work management systems.
- Commitment to serving clients at the highest level.
- Solutions orientated.
- Basic level of commercial and financial acumen.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.