Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Head of Reporting and Analytics
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Data Analyst/ BI Developer to join Reporting Services team based in Leicester. Main purpose of the role is creation and maintenance of reports/dashboards to meet business requirements.
To be successful in this roll, you must be:
- Comfortable working with large and complex datasets.
- Previous experience in relational databases.
- Knowledge & experience of Tableau or similar data visualization tools. Familiar with SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services & Excel. Good knowledge of T-SQL is a must.
- Understanding of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) beneficial.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
- Interested in data and keen to learn new skills.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.