Location: Leamington Spa
Reporting to: Facilities Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Day Janitor based in Leamington Spa. The purpose of this role is to undertake all aspects of cleaning for Bellrock at WJC and maintaining grounds.
- To undertake all cleaning tasks in line with H&S Guidelines and legislation.
- To clean to an agreed standard in all areas at either location.
- To take responsibility for filling in required paperwork.
- To prioritise work in order to deliver an excellent service.
- To be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Keeping all equipment, in good working order and fit for its purpose.
- To understand COSHH requirements
- To keep the grounds at an acceptable level
- Must have previous experience in a cleaning role.
- Must know basic gardening
- Previous experience working in a busy commercial environment.
- Experience in dealing with staff or customer queries
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as required.
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to communicate at all levels at both the client side as well as within Bellrock.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.