Reporting to: Senior Facilities Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Facilities based in Leeds. The key purpose is to assist the Senior Facilities Manager in the day to day running of a PFI total facilities management contract and ensuring contract deliverables and services output specifications are met. To deputise for the Senior Facilities Manager and in doing so be the main point of contact for the client, the local authority and all internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all self-monitoring and reactive work orders are correctly closed with the helpdesk in accordance with Bellrock policies and contractual procedures.
- Regularly monitor and report to the Senior Facilities Manager on helpdesk activity to ensure full compliance and all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all Planned Preventative Maintenance activities and periodic tasks both self-delivered and by sub-contractors are completed in accordance with the PPM schedule, investigating and reporting any failures to the Senior Facilities Manager.
- Liaise with the helpdesk administrator to arrange sub-contractors to attend reactive and planned works ensuring all necessary health and safety documentation and processes are satisfactorily completed including reviewing RAMS, signing in and issuing of a suitable Permit to Work.
- Regularly monitor subcontractors behaviours and performance whilst carrying out works and reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager.
- Maintain the Bellrock Quality & Account Management procedures and documentation as required.
- Delivery of regular Tool Box Talks to the Bellrock site based staff on H&S topics or on the instruction of the Senior Facilities Manager, documenting all training and outcomes.
- Lead with hands on approach to the delivery of caretaker and porterage services.
- Required to attend to out of hours call outs for any alarm activations
- The post holder will also be responsible for delivering day to day planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance works and provide a porterage service ie water checks, fire checks litter picking etc
- Carry out inspections and audits on self-delivered and sub-contracted service and delivery standards.
- Manage team work activities to ensure they work effectively and efficiently.
- Good knowledge of all Bellrock’s processes and procedures in accident reporting, health and safety, human resources and finances.
- Promote and foster good relations with the client, The Local Authority and all internal stakeholders whilst remaining engaged and committed to Bellrock values.
- Any reasonable request from the Senior Facilities Manager which ensures business continuity, value for money and in the best interests of the business.
Core Competencies, Qualities and Attributes:
- A motivated & flexible and positive approach to team working.
- To induct, train and manage staff.
- High levels of communication both orally and written.
- A good understanding of PFI projects and contracted Facilities Management service delivery
- Attention to detail and the flow of information
- An appetite to learn and develop in Facilities Management.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.