Internal & External Customer Relations
- Always maintain the profession image of the company.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with colleagues, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Maintain a flow of timely information to Schedulers and Operation Managers.
- Help resolve any client-related issues or disputes.
Health & Safety
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner adhering to company policies, procedures, risk & method statements.
- Report any H&S issues, concerns, bad practice, or non-conformance to Senior Management.
- Understand & comply with companywide policies and procedures.
- Fully participate in training activities including e-learning and on-the-job training.
- Contribute to departmental meetings and toolbox talks.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the post-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
- Comply with the Company’s equal opportunities policy and all other policies designed to protect employees or clients from unequal treatment or harassment.
Qualifications / Experience
- Desirable: degree in construction related discipline.
- Essential: previous estimating experience preferably in a reactive maintenance environment.
- Essential: Knowledge of current Building regs and working practices.
- Essential: driving licence desirable.
- Essential: good IT skills – particularly Word and Excel.
- Essential: excellent communication skills.