Reporting to: PPM & Compliance Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Admin based in Sheffield. The key purpose of this role is to provide a high level of administrative support for PPM/Reactive tasks for external subcontractors, providing a professional and comprehensive service to all clients. Ensuring tasks are planned and completed within SLA whilst also being aware of cost implications. Day to day management of the subcontractors.
- Answering of telephones (when required) and monitoring mailboxes in a professional and timely manner. Ensuring any queries/complaints are resolved for clients within service level agreements
- Monthly planning of all maintenance tasks ensuring all subcontractors complete tasks as directed within SLA
- Planning work efficiently ensuring disruption is kept to a minimum and the correct subcontractor is deployed. Organising out of hours work with subcontractors including hire of access equipment when necessary
- Review of external subcontractors’ reports. Recording and reporting on remedial actions, ensuring clients are notified of follow on work. Working effectively with all internal teams to process through remedial work to quotation/reactive works.
- To be aware of all statutory compliance maintenance tasks and ensuring all PPM tasks are carried out by subcontractors. Upon completion ensuring all tasks carry the relevant certificate and all remedial work is followed up on and easily traceable.
- Following process set out by the business working together with team members and the whole company to ensure all procedures are adhered to as directed and all information is recorded correctly, and documentation is easy to retrieve
- Regular housekeeping of the system, keeping all data clean, clear and up to date.
- Ensuring visits are booked in with clients ahead of subcontractors’ attendance. Completing any necessary paperwork and or permits online as requested by the client.
- To provide reports as and when requested by the management team/clients
- Have basic knowledge of MS Office products (Excel/Word/Outlook etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- A strong sense of teamwork
- Extremely focused, self-motivated with a strong eye for detail
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.