Reports to: Head of Managed Accounts
The opportunity has arisen for a talented Facilities Manager to join our onsite team based at Cheshire. Facilities Manager will be responsible for the management and leadership of the soft and hard services delivery. Driving excellent standards of service performance and customer communications.
Main duties are broken into 6 key sectors for the role
- Diarise and maintain regular performance review meetings with the customer and key team members and contractors
- Deliver comprehensive MI reporting information to the client and ensure monthly performance reviews are diarised and managed
- Set clear and precise communication channels with the client and ensure regular updates and feedback is in place
- Measure and monitor end user satisfaction across all buildings and provide detailed reporting and analysis on satisfaction trends together with improvement plans
- Manage and measure the contract strategic objectives ensuring key active objectives are on plan
- Manage the contract operational performance P&L.
- Manage and measure the budget forecasting and reforecasting process for the contract
Contract performance data and information
- Manage, measure and deliver contract specific MI and reporting data for the client organisation
- Deliver Concerto to the contract and ensure full set up of the system to bespoke client requirements with full use of workflow management
- Measure and manage contract specific KPI’s ensuring adherence and quality management
Leadership, people and contract performance
- Carry out team and contractor competency review across the contract ensuring excellent standards of performance can be achieved
- Carry out initial risk management review across the contract and ensure all key mitigations form part of the contract risk plan
- Carry out full HSQE activity review and identify areas for improvement
- Set up a comprehensive risk management review program for the contract
Supply chain performance management
- Manage the allied partners for services against the Bellrock Performance Relationship Program.
- Ensure performance meets the required gold standard levels and drive improvements into the wider PRP program
Requirements and Experience
- Have extensive and demonstrable previous experience in a client facing role with hard and soft service expertise, development or communications specific competency.
- Be Highly Customer Focused and understand the need for a customer service framework across the contract at all levels
- Have a dynamic and infectious character with a clear desire to succeed.
- Be project management focussed and able to plan and execute complex and fast moving projects.
- Have demonstrable leadership skills with a clear focus on building and leading teams to success
- Have sound financial acumen and exhibit good commercial skills
- Have a high level of written English and report writing and/ or bid writing skills together with excellent IT skills
- Be an excellent and convincing communicator.
- Be prepared to have a flexible and innovative approach to working.
- Real passion and enthusiasm to succeed.
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous experience in a front line managerial facilities management role
- Commercial and finance acumen in managing contracts and accounts
- Previous supply chain management experience in soft and hard services
- Fully IT literate across Microsoft and CAFM platforms
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.