Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
The opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper to join our onsite team based at Langstone Technology Park, Havant. The key purpose of the role is to be responsible for the general cleaning of the premises in accordance with the contract specific standards, under direction of the housekeeping supervisor. To carry out cleaning duties in accordance with safe working practices and work as an effective member of the team, with limited disruption to the client.
- Undertake all cleaning aspects of the commercial premises including bathrooms, toilets, and kitchens.
- Regular sanitizing of high touch point.
- Working to a set schedule and flexibility to carry out other tasks as and when required.
- Daily / weekly cleaning of tenant offices and communal areas.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s and clients’ documentation and information.
- To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business.
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised and to multitask.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
- Team player and willingness to share tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage your time efficiently.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with tenants.
- Advance knowledge of cleaning products implements and practices.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary Circa. Working hours are 14:00-22:00 Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, Private Life Insurance and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.