Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Head of HR
The opportunity has arisen for the HR and Payroll Administration Team Leader based in Leicester. To lead the HR and Payroll Administration team ensuring the timely delivery of the HR and Payroll SLAs, ensuring a high standard of service is given at all times.
- Supervise the day to day work of the HR and Payroll Administration team, ensuring that work and resources are prioritised accordingly
- Ensure administration tasks relating to onboarding and offboarding of employees are completed in accordance with internal SLAs
- Oversee the receipt and processing of day-to-day enquiries sent to the HR email inbox, liaising with other colleagues to ensure SLA levels are maintained
- Maintain up-to-date employee information on various information systems such Select HR, Bellrock Buzz, Experian, Safety Media, WFM, ensuring starters and leavers are processed accordingly
- Ensure critical payroll processes are delivered in accordance with internal timetables, including collation, checking and uploading of payroll information
- Supervise the payroll processes to ensure accurate inputting of overtime, on call, unpaid, sickness, allowances, attachment of earnings etc.
- Manage the relationship with Bellrock’s external payroll provider
- Maintain up-to-date employee information on the expense system, ensuring starters and leavers are processed accordingly
- Provide line management of the HR and Payroll Administration team, providing support and guidance, managing performance, providing learning and growth opportunities, and setting objectives.
- Any other duties relevant to the day to day functioning of a busy HR department.
- Experience of working in a busy HR environment
- Experience and knowledge of payroll processes and systems
- High level of competent user of Excel
- Experience of using various HR/Finance systems.
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Experience of managing others, desirable
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner.
- Discretion is essential to this role as you will be dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively.
- A team player, willing to help others whenever needed
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.