Location: Leiester, Head Office
Reports to: IT Desktop Support Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an IT Apprentice to join our IT team at our Head Office in Leicester. IT Apprentice will be required to provide support of the IT systems and services across the business.
- General 1st line support duties
- Answering the phone
- Logging and managing support tickets through to completion
- Escalating to more experienced members of the team
- Laptop / desktop imaging and configuration
- Configuring VOIP phones
- User and email account creation and configuration
Core Qualities and Attributes
- IT literate with proficiency of navigating around a PC with internal CRM systems and have good data entry and keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner ensuring client relationships are constantly met with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven customer service skills with the ability to work with all levels of management and client
- Ability to multitask
- Able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively
You will have a desire to develop knowledge and skills through attending relevant training as part of your apprenticeship and will actively seek to broaden your knowledge.
In return Bellrock are offering salary of National Minimum Wage. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays. As well as valuable experience and a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.