Reporting to: Facilities Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Technician based in Hersham. To be considered for this position, you should ideally have mechanical or electrical engineering qualification (apprenticeship / HNC / HND / City & Guilds / NVQ etc.) and minimum of 5 years experience in a corporate working environment.
- Planned and preventive maintenance (PPM) across the site, as well as responding to breakdowns ensuring KPI’s are met.
- Maintenance on Boilers, Calorifiers, Pressurisation units, Heating Systems, Chillers, Water Systems, Pumps, Cooling Towers, Air Compressors, AHUs and CRAC units.
- Ensuring that the plant runs at optimum capacity with minimal downtime utilising the Trend BMS system.
- Additional knowledge of Fire and Detection Systems, Security Systems, Generators, UPS Systems, Gates and Barriers and Lifts will be an advantage.
- Working flexibly as a part of the maintenance team, during or after working hours, weekends, bank holidays under overtime and call-out, when required.
- Adhering to health & safety requirements at all time.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and ability to update the CAFM software.
- Other duties as required.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.