Pragmatic and commercially driven technical due diligence that aligns with your objectives.
Pre-Acquisition Surveys Services
How can Bellrock help?
Our consultancy team have market leading experience in providing Pre- Acquisition Technical Due Diligence to several of the UK’s leading pension funds, institutional investors and private equity houses. These include M&G Real Estate (PruPIM), Aviva and Standard Life.
We understand the drivers behind commercial property acquisitions and provide a tailored, flexible and agile response. We bring together other specialists as necessary to a provide comprehensive and appropriate technical due diligence reports to support the investment decision.
Our team has delivered in excess of 150 pre-acquisition instructions across the shopping centre, hotel, office, retail park, business park and industrial/logistics warehouse sectors, amounting to c. £1.5 billion by transaction value. We recognise instructions are often subject to confidentiality or are ‘off market’ and need to be completed within demanding timescales. Our team works with clients in a collaborative way to achieve this.
- Supported major portfolio refinancing and disposal transactions
- Enabled institutional investors to complete ‘off market transactions’
- Provided technical advice around risk enabling clients to re-negotiate the deal terms
Pre-Acquisition Surveys Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Over 120 years collective experience
- Familiar with institutional investor approach and key ‘risk areas’
- Consider buildings in terms of functional/operational requirements and ‘fitness for purpose’ from an investor risk
- Environmental Legislation review due diligence to support the asset review
- Able to commercially reconcile lease and service charge obligations to establish the investor risk
- Executive Summary approach enabling clients to make decisions quickly
Meet the Experts
Andrew is a Chartered Surveyor with over 25 years' experience in the property sector. He supports asset managers, property owners and occupiers to develop, maintain and operate their portfolio using his extensive knowledge and experience. Andrew combines his technical project management and building surveying expertise with the application of new technologies to deliver robust property advice.
Andrew also works with clients co-ordinating refurbishment and new build construction projects.