Location: Leicester or Sheffield / Home Based
Reporting to: Senior Procurement Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Co-ordinator based in Leicester. The primary focus of this role is to ensure effective, efficient and cohesive Procurement support to the Head of Procurement & Supply Chain, Senior Procurement Manager and internal stakeholders. You will need to develop and maintain great working relationships with appropriate personnel at the correct levels both internally and externally and ensure a consistent message is given to suppliers and clients.
- Manage shared mailboxes for Procurement and Tenders
- Populate all draft contracts with relevant schedules
- Manage new supplier process for all tenders opportunities
- Maintain contracts register and forward buying plans ensuring regular updates are provided regarding expiry and risk;
- Track and maintain validated savings for Procurements
- Provide first line of contact for Operations regarding Procurement Support
- Be first line of enquiry for fleet and work with service delivery partner to resolve issues
- Have a strong commitment and be self-motivated to develop and learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high standards of English, spelling and grammar
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team
- Ability to filter information and prioritise tasks
- Sufficient drive to seek work on own initiative and ask for help where needed
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Confident Communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to collate and interpret data
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.