Reporting to: Facilities Manager
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join our onsite team based in Bolton. The key purpose of the role is to provide extremely high standard of customer care for the client, staff and visitors via efficient ‘front of house’ service, including reception services, diary management, general office administration and facilities management support.
- Ensure that FM office areas comply with safe working practices;
- Ordering of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for staff.
- Meet and greet all visitors to the centre in a polite and professional manner.
- Handle all bookings for meetings and conference rooms and maintain the database; Answer all customer queries and redirect calls to internal/external parties.
- Provide information and advice customers about the facilities;
- Maintain accurate database of all meeting and conference room bookings;
- Liaise with internal and external clients and produce timely and accurate records;
- Provide on a day to day basis catering requirements for all meetings and conference rooms to the catering dept. These must be provided on a weekly basis in advance and be updated with any cancellations/ amendments on a daily.
- Preparation of daily meeting room booking schedules to allow caretakers to set out rooms. These must be provided daily with all amendments, /cancellations communicated in a timely manner
- Log and report to site facilities or lead caretaker all maintenance calls
- Ensure that all visitors sign in at reception.
- Act as point of contact in the absence of the facilities manager and /or lead caretaker.
- Assist contract manager in developing and maintaining contract operations.
- Oversee data input into tracking system, ensuring jobs closed out within given timescales;
- Act as principal point of Contact with the Operations Support Team with regard Management System changes and implementation.
- Maintain the respective Cost Logs and assist in production of financial information.
- Assist the Contract Manage and Accounts Manager in monitoring actual against budget expenditures
- Compile evidence and assist in the production of claims against insurances.
- Ensure that all Contractual Response Times are understood and applied, with any failures being investigated and recorded on the relevant system.
- Manage & Monitor local procurement.
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- IT literate with proficiency of navigating around a PC with internal CRM systems and have good data entry and keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner ensuring client relationships are constantly met with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven customer service skills with the ability to work with all levels of management and client
- Ability to multitask
- Able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.