Reporting to: Contract Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Resident Engineer Supervisor- Electrical Bias to join our onsite FM Services team based in Middlesex. To be responsible for the service and assist in the delivery of the client Maintenance Team’s day to day PPM tasks, reactive breakdown service and sub-contractor maintenance. To mould a successful team who are committed to achieving the clients and company objectives. To undertake the Contract Manager role in his/her absence. You will be required to work in the onsite providing excellent standards in HVAC servicing and reactive maintenance including plumbing and minor fabric works.
- Supervise, allocate and maintain day to day PPM records in the Bellrock “Concerto” maintenance management system.
- Supervise general housekeeping duties
- Maintain compliance to all H & S policies in all areas within the Barnhill School Campus.
- To oversee the professional development of all his/her direct reports
- To review the professional development of all his/her staff
- To develop all employees, ensuring their motivation and commitment to the client, contract, and company
- To support colleagues, ensuring their motivation and commitment to the client contract and company
- Take a proactive approach to resolve all day to day problems within the Barnhill School Campus contract
- Administer a permit to work system for all staff and all sub-contractors
- To review and fully understand al emergency procedures
- To plan and authorise holidays and ensure staff shifts are covered within the Barnhill School Campus
- Supervise and maintain all consumable stock levels
- Attend and manage any critical or major plant failures
- Carry out PPM servicing works to an agreed planned asset schedule working in a clean tidy and professional manner and representing the business to high standards at all times.
- Carry out all works using agreed safe systems of works referring to risk assessments and method statements. Always obey all site rules and wear all appropriate uniform and PPE.
- Carry out reactive maintenance repairs to our customer’s premises to agreed KPI response times carrying out repairs to the highest standards and reporting any immediate defects or further works required.
- Receive, attend and update all jobs in a timely manner using the provided IT equipment, followed by accurate detailed records both electronically and in the site daily log books.
- Provide accurate and detailed timesheets encompassing of time and material usage
- Ensure that the help desk is updated at all times with your status, job progress, job completion, quotes required etc. to ensure the customer is updated at all times.
- To work within the budget constraints of the individual contract and show commercial acumen when making decisions around forecasting and estimating works.
- Ensure all associated paper work and certificates are completed and signed by the customer to ensure the job can be invoiced.
- Any other duties commensurate with role and which the employer may reasonably require of you to perform.
COMPETENCIE, CORE QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- City and Guilds Electrical Qualifications to 18th Edition
- Proven experience in a similar role essential
- Corporate/Healthcare/HTM/Critical Environment – experience desirable
- IT literacy essential
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.