Location: Leamington Spa
Reporting to: Team Leader
We are recruiting for a Security Officer on a permanent basis in Leamington Spa. The purpose of this role is to undertake all aspects of Security work and support the reception desk at 2 sites within Warwickshire as and when needed.
- Working as part of a dedicated security team.
- Maintaining a security presence at the 2 arches in reception area, to wand and bag search members of the public and visitors, including confiscation of illegal weapons.
- Responding to affray alarms and other alarm systems within the building.
- Dealing with conflict situations with the public.
- Patrolling the inside and outside areas of the building including public toilets, disabled toilets and car parks and keeping accurate documentation.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as required.
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to communicate at all levels at both the client side as well as within Bellrock.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Flexibility to cover other work requests deemed necessary for the smooth running of the contract
- Must have previous experience in a security role.
- Must hold an SIA Licence
- Previous experience working in a busy commercial environment.
- Experience in dealing with staff or customer queries.
You will be required to have a flexible approach to working times on a rotational basis between 08.00 – 19.30 week days and 08:30-15:00 Saturday plus Bank Holidays on rotation basis
Full Warwickshire Police clearance- required for the successful candidate.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday, additionally required to cover weekends and bank holiday on rotation basis based on 39 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.