Location: Henfield, BN5
Reports to: Cleaning Manager
Bellrock Group provides specialist risk focused workplace management and property management services to a wide range of complex and sophisticated clients throughout the UK. Operating in the corporate, healthcare, education, retail & leisure and local authority & central government sectors, we create and implement bespoke solutions to improve the performance and value derived from non-core activity.
We are recruiting for a Cleaner on a part time basis, based on one of our client’s site, at the Henfield Business Park. The cleaning for site is required 5 days per week of 2 hours per day. The Cleaner can work any time from 07:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday as long as 3 separate days of 2 hours each are completed.
- All the tasks associated with working in the Cleaning Department including working to a schedule and flexibility to carry out other tasks as and when required
- Cleaning of offices and communal areas which consists of sweeping, mopping and emptying of the bins
- Cleaning of washroom facilities including replenishing consumables twice daily
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s and clients’ documentation and information
- To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of team
- To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business
- To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company’s procedures
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so, and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
- Excellent client and customer services professional standards to be maintained at all times plus adherence to agreed protocol and service standards
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Team player and willingness to share tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.