Location: Leicester or Sheffield & Home Based
Reporting to: Procurement Services Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a supplier relationship advisor based in Leicester or Sheffield with some flexibility to work from home. The primary focus of this role is to ensure effective, efficient and cohesive operational supply chain support to clients and internal stakeholders. You will need to develop and maintain great working relationships with appropriate personnel at the correct levels both internally and externally and ensure a consistent supply chain management message is given to suppliers and clients. The duties set out in this Job Description are not intended to be exhaustive and the role will require flexibility and carrying out duties of a similar and reasonable nature.
- Tactical management of suppliers in accordance with the requirements of the Client
- Provide supplier performance and market intelligence to internal customers to enable Bellrock to ensure the right supplier is in the right location
- Responsible for the delivery of supplier transitions during site openings/closure and following tender opportunities
- Hold structured review meetings with appropriate contractors, suppliers and professional bodies to develop a constructive and open relationship to mutual advantage
- Utilise and interpret performance measurement metrics and data in the generation of supplier scorecards and client dashboards.
- Be credible in front of suppliers and clients when discussing tools and techniques used to monitor and measure supplier performance. Establish appropriate action plans to manage underperforming suppliers.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to maintain positive and open relationships
- In collaboration with stakeholders, support the implementation of all risk controls and measures in respect of Bellrock’s Supplier Management Policy
- To ensure all existing and new suppliers are assessed against Bellrock’s risk criteria
- Support management of shared mailbox queries
- Undertake lower-level tender opportunities and support high risk tenders
- Have at least 2 years within a supplier or customer facing role
- Have CIPS level 3 or be willing to achieve
- Have demonstrable knowledge of supplier engagement
- Have experience in stakeholder management and cross-functional team working
- Have demonstrable knowledge of data analysis
- Have experience in project management
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Confident Communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.