Reporting to: Facilities Manager
The opportunity has arisen for a Weekend Janitor to join our onsite team based at Nuneaton. The purpose of this role is to undertake all aspects of cleaning for Bellrock at WJC + maintaining grounds
- To undertake all cleaning tasks in line with H&S Guidelines and legislation.
- To clean to an agreed standard in all areas at either location.
- To take responsibility for filling in required paperwork.
- To prioritise work in order to deliver an excellent service.
- To be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Keeping all equipment, in good working order and fit for its purpose.
- To understand COSHH requirements
Hours of work:
Saturday – 7.00 – 11.00
Sunday – 7.00 – 11.00
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as required.
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to communicate at all levels at both the client side as well as within Bellrock.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Must have previous experience in a cleaning role.
- Must know basic gardening
- Previous experience working in a busy commercial environment.
- Experience in dealing with staff or customer queries.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.